Archive for May, 2013
In spite of the advent of various new furniture, the wooden furniture even today is much popular among the people. The wooden furniture imparts a royal, classy look to your home and office. The modern and trendy furniture become outdated very quickly with the advent of some new design pattern. But the effect of the wooden furniture is long lasting.
Wooden furniture consists of dining tables, chairs, sofa, wardrobes, etc. You can look for wooden furniture for your house in the nearest furniture store. You can also contact some expert and experienced carpenter get the furniture designed according to your own personal choice and according to the interior of your home.
If the wooden furniture appear faded and aged, you can bring back the glow and shine of the furniture by simply polishing the furniture with varnish and polish. The wooden also last for a relatively long period of time and so they exert a timeless appeal on the appearance of your room.
A tornado is one of the natural calamities that claim a number of lives when it hits in a place. If you are living in a tornado prone area then here are the do’s and don’ts that you should do while in your home during a tornado.
- The first and the foremost thing you should do are to run to your basement. The basement of your house is the safest place during a tornado.
- If you do not have a basement in your home then run into your living room. It is the inner most room.
- Cover yourself with a mattress or a sleeping bag this will protect you.
- Never light a candle or a matchstick during the tornado. Due to it the gas lines may get damaged thus causing fire.
- Do not use the elevator in any case. It is one of the dangerous things to do.
- Do not live in any mobile home.